Jacksonville Municipal Stadium now named EverBank Field
EverBank has announced that they have signed a deal for naming rights to Jacksonville Municipal Stadium. The new name of the stadium will be Everbank Field (ht – Marc Weiszer).
The stadium is home to the NFL’s Jacksonville Jaguars and is currently the home of the annual Georgia-Florida game through 2016.
EverBank will pay $16.6 million over five years for naming rights. They will also receive the following:
- 20 Terrace Suite tickets for each home game
- 38 club seats for each home game
- 100 bowl seats for each home game
- 28 parking passes for each game
- Right to purchase up to 20 tickets to the Super Bowl
- Right to purchase up to 10 tickets to the NFL Pro Bowl game
- Four EverBank guests may accompany the team on eight regular season away games
- 100 tickets per season to away games
- Eight minutes of recognition during the Gator Bowl, Florida-Georgia football game and other games played at the stadium