Georgia-Oklahoma State Football Game To Be Televised By ABC
On Saturday, September 5, 2009, the Georgia Bulldogs will travel to face the Oklahoma State Cowboys of the Big 12. The schools announced today that the game will be televised by ABC at 3:30 p.m. ET.
The Dawgs are 3-0 all-time against the Cowboys. Listed below is the series history:
- 1946 – Georgia 33, Oklahoma State 13 (at Athens)
- 1947 – Georgia 20, Oklahoma State 7 (at Stillwater)
- 2007 – Georgia 35, Oklahoma State 14 (at Athens)
- 2009 Georgia Bulldogs Football Schedule & Tickets – Sicemdawgs.com
- 2009 Oklahoma State Cowboys Football Schedule – FBSchedules.com